Slavic Languages and Literature
Languages: Russian, English, Polish
Area(s) of Study: Contemporary Russian science fiction and alternate history.
About: Alexandra is a Slavic Studies Ph.D. candidate at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in the Department of German, Nordic, and Slavic. She received her B.A. in History and English from Yaroslavl State Pedagogical University in 2011. Her research aim is to consider the 1917 Russian Revolution as cultural imaginary.
– University of Wisconsin-Madison, MA in Slavic Languages and Literature
– Yaroslavl State Pedagogical University, BA in History and English (2011)
– SLAVIC 203: Third Semester Russian (Fall 2018, Fall 2019)
– Slavic 204: Fourth Semester Russian (Spring 2019)
- Michael and Emily Lapinski Scholarship (2017)