Stockwerk Deutsch: Your New Campus Family
What we do @ Stockwerk Deutsch:
1. Talk, discuss, have fun in German.
2. Have regular meals with German-speaking guests (including faculty and grad students from the German Program in Dept. of GNS), watch German films, play games, go for adventurous field trips, discuss, at times cook and bake in German.
3. Prepare for the study abroad year in a German-speaking country – or – get nostalgic about the wonderful time we spent in Bonn and Freiburg.
4. Bug the native speaker with questions about grammar, composition, and expression problems in German.
Stockwerk Deutsch Blog
- Happy Halloween from the Stocki’s!! The Stocki’s have been super busy this fall season, taking part in many festive events! One of the bigger events, was a haunted forest that a few of the Stocki’s …November 6, 2018
- Guten Tag! Welcome to Stockwerk Deutsch, the German Learning Community, blog updates! My name is Izzy and I am a freshman here at UW-Madison studying Kinesiology with certificates in German and Business. I took German all four years …October 16, 2018
- Hallo! Welcome back to the Stockwerk Deutsch blog! I have already introduced myself, but now I would like to introduce you to the Stockwerk Deutsch Learning Community itself… This year we are a group of …October 23, 2018
- Wow! It is already November! T0 think that just two months ago we were opening our windows, doing homework outdoors, and enjoying all the fall activities Madison has to offer. Feels as if winter quickly …November 15, 2018
Contact the GNS liaison for Stockwerk Deutsch, Julie Larson-Guenette (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Talk to your German Professor or Grad Instructor about possibilities of living in Stockwerk Deutsch
Talk to the current residents and find out more about this German-language living community on campus
Download the Application Form here
Find us on Facebook! UWStockwerkDeutsch